Sometimes, the best gift is a great story.
Want to warm your soul for the holidays? Unwrap the true meaning of gift giving with a treasure trove of festive tales.
Sometimes, the best gift is a great story. With 62 heartfelt accounts of the true meaning of Christmas, this anthology is sure to fill even the grouchiest Scrooge with holiday spirit.
Christmas with Hot Apple Cider: Stories from the Season of Giving and Receiving is an eclectic collection of true stories, short fiction, and poetry. With 55 featured authors and poets, the anthology provides a diverse and multidimensional look at the traditions, teachings, and values surrounding the birth of Jesus. Be inspired to share your own stories with the world as you discover a fresh appreciation of the holiday season.
In Christmas with Hot Apple Cider, you’ll delight in stories about:
- How an immigrant family puzzled over unfamiliar North American customs
- Passing down a family tradition from grandparents to a young grandchild
- An elderly man reminiscing about the year he knew there’d be no presents
- A Jewish woman sharing her childhood longing for the joy of Christmas
- How a teacher discovered happiness from a gift given at a Nigerian orphanage, and many, many more!
This anthology boasts inspirational stories you and your family will want to read again and again. If you like the Chicken Soup for the Soul books, strong Christian themes, and stories that make you laugh and cry, then you’ll love this must-have stocking stuffer.
Buy Christmas with Hot Apple Cider today to give yourself and your family the gift of holiday cheer!